Thanks for Seeking God With Me.

If you need some Christian Nonfiction books to read, check out 5 Powerful Ways to Show Love and Heroine: Rising to the Challenge on Amazon

Direction from God

Psalm 89:19 Once you spoke in a vision, to your faithful people...

God speaks to those who diligently seek Him. But God also speaks correction to His beloved children.

I have heard from God in a variety of ways. God always says exactly the right thing - whether I realize it at that moment or not. At first, it may take me a little while to comprehend all that I can see when I look back on the experience later.

Since I desire to obey God, a godly sorrow flows in me when His correction comes, and then repentance floods. He can turn me around with a word. But His comfort isn't far behind.

Wouldn't you love to be one of the faithful people to whom God speaks in a vision?

Me too. I'll take any form of communication necessary as long as I keep hearing God.

Nevertheless, I would much rather hear direction than correction from God.

No comments: