Thanks for Seeking God With Me.

If you need some Christian Nonfiction books to read, check out 5 Powerful Ways to Show Love and Heroine: Rising to the Challenge on Amazon

Expectation of Heaven


John 14:2
My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

I haven’t seen very many mansions, but I have seen a few large houses that have many rooms. This summer, my family took a vacation in beautiful North Carolina and stopped in Asheville to see the Biltmore Estate. This is an incredibly relaxing area, in spite of the millions of tourists it attracts. Even though there were a large number of people viewing the “house” while we were there, we were able to sit in some comfy chairs on a balcony and rest our feet for a minute.

There was so much beauty to enjoy inside and outside that house, yet I imagine when I see what Heaven is like, the beauty of the Biltmore Estate will pale in comparison. No one has ever prepared a place for me at the Biltmore Estate, nor do I ever expect that to happen. However, Jesus has announced that those who belong to him will  be welcomed into a place in Heaven that was prepared especially for them.

Eternity is a long time. Our generation will be on the Earth for only a little time. We can enjoy what we have here while we have it, but we can also look forward to where we’ll be when we leave this place.

What are you looking forward to the most about Heaven?

Thanks for seeking God with me.

No comments: