Thanks for Seeking God With Me.

If you need some Christian Nonfiction books to read, check out 5 Powerful Ways to Show Love and Heroine: Rising to the Challenge on Amazon

Relationship Renovation

Genesis 48:11
Israel said to Joseph, "I never expected to see your face again, and now God has allowed me to see your children too."
I missed out on going to my family reunion this year. I enjoy going as often as possible so I can visit with aunts and uncles and cousins. I love seeing how the young ones are now so tall.

My kids also enjoy seeing my brother’s kids every year. They used to be a lot closer in size than they are now, but they still party like there’s no tomorrow when they see each other. Their love for each other makes even the adults smile.

I imagine there will be great rejoicing in Heaven when we return to those friends and relatives who have gone before us. Won’t that be an exciting time (– among many exciting moments in Heaven)?

I love it when God brings loved ones back together again. Or when he restores friendships or family relationships between those who allowed something to come between them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Laura!

I stumbled upon your blog - what faithfilled beautiful work! Your blog really reflects a lovely life of faith, blessed by our good God. Bless you as you reflect His goodness in your life and writing.

Hey, I'm just wondering ...

I work with ThumbPeople - we 're all about intentionally speaking positive and affirming words to kids and adults that help them to see themselves as the precious miracles God created them to be!

We do this with kids books and with encouraging music for both kids and adults that speak Gods blessings and promises into their lives.

Do you ever act as an online affiliate?

By just placing a fun Thumbuddy button or a touching video link (like the one on our home page) as some of our affiliates have done, you could earn 35% of all sales that originate from your blog site.

Check us out at: http://www.thumbpeople.com/index.php

And please let me know if you'd be interested.

Thanks for your consideration and blessings to you!

Cathy Kirschner
cathy@thumbpeople.com
952-224-2286
www.ThumbPeople.com