Thanks for Seeking God With Me.

If you need some Christian Nonfiction books to read, check out 5 Powerful Ways to Show Love and Heroine: Rising to the Challenge on Amazon

God Teaches Us

Jeremiah 16:21 “Therefore I will teach them – this time I will teach them my power and might. Then they will know that my name is the Lord.”

I love knowing God will teach us. In Psalms 32:8, God explains, “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.”

God wants us to know Him. In our seeking, we can be assured that he wants to be found. I think he sets up some love ambushes to grab our attention. He probably follows us until he sees our willingness to be taught.

And like kindergarteners learn how to read, we have to be taught the basics of how to seek God. He has so much for us, but we must build a foundation of seeking.

When we let him teach us to revere him, we can move on to more of what he wants us to know. Seeking is a process. There are tests to pass at each level.

But God is with us, helping us know him.

No comments: