Thanks for Seeking God With Me.

If you need some Christian Nonfiction books to read, check out 5 Powerful Ways to Show Love and Heroine: Rising to the Challenge on Amazon

God Answers

Ps 120:1
I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me.

When I’m in distress, filled with worry, doubting that I’ll find the victory in my situation, I can know that all is not lost. God is still there.

No matter how bad I feel I’ve been treated, God is there. No matter if my distress was caused by someone else or caused by my own mistakes, God is there. No matter what situation I find myself in, God is there.

And if God is there, he hears my cry, and he answers.

God answers me in my distress with comfort. He answers with food on my table. He answers me by shutting the mouths of my enemies. And he answers by lifting me above the flood that would destroy me.

He may answer you in unexpected ways. He may not give you what you want. But he answers. And his answers are always for your good.

You can look at your blessings and see them as opportunities to praise God for his answers.

No comments: